Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Pre-Departure for Chile


I can’t believe tomorrow I will finally be in Chile! I am so excited. I have spent the majority of last week packing and getting ready. I hope my bag doesn’t weigh over the limit, because I can never pack light.  I am pretty nervous about the plane ride. Almost 10 hours seems so long! But, hopefully it will not be too bad and my ipod won't die.
I am really looking forward to this trip.  After weeks of  learning all about Chile I really want to see what it is like first hand. I am interesting in seeing how American are perceived there as well.  I never know and due to recent event it will be very interesting to see.  Also I cannot wait for the company visits.   Seeing all the power points were interesting but getting to tour them first hand is going to be something I have never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment